HOLIDAY APARTMENT Portico
The PORTICO apartment with approx. 50 sqm living space is on the first floor of the main building and features one bedroom, a living room with integrated kitchen unit and a large bathroom, which is accessible from each room, equipped with glass shower cabin, toilet and bidet. An outside staircase and landing across the length of the apartment also serves as balcony, accessible from both living and bedroom.
The living and dining room front has winged glass doors opening onto the balcony with a view over the vineyards. It has a high, wood-beamed roof gable and partially rustic, old brick walls, with a stone-flagged floor. The bed- and bathroom ceilings are whitewashed and slightly vaulted. The apartment is mostly furnished with original, restored pieces from the manor, complemented with comfortable and stylish decorative additions.
- WiFi/WLAN is available to our guests free of charge.
- Parking is free of charge.
- It is possible to order fresh bread for breakfast.
- It is possible to buy various homemade jams, pickled vegetables, dried fruits/vegetables, pesto, sugo and wine from the farm. Further we have depending upon season various fruits and vegetables from our garden.
- We help organise e-bikes for beautiful tours.
- Swimming pool with salt water treatment.
- Drinking water facility from which all guests may help themselves.
- For all lovers of smoothies and fresh juices: In the morning there is a juicer and an electric citrus juicer available at a central location in the Cascina, so that our guests can press or mix the fruits and vegetables they have bought or brought along for breakfast.
- If we have hobby chefs as guests who need additional equipment (blender, blender, slicer, vacuum cleaner, etc.) - we have (almost) everything available and can be hired.
- All apartments have a radio/CD device with smartphone connection (Bluetooth/USB cable).
- It is possible to wash laundry (5,00 € per wash cycle).
Availability and price
plus final cleaning/extra costs according to list
(see rental conditions).
Bas, Nathalie, Marijn - The Netherlands
"We cannot think of anything but praise (and know that Dutch are always complaining about their vacations!), what more can we add to all those comments in the pages before this one? So thanks a lot - again - for your warm hospitality, for your great tips and for a wonderful time in Piemonte! We have definitley fallen in love with your place and with Piemonte as a whole and we certainly plan to come back! Thanks a lot, Danke vielmas, Hartely dank voor alles!"