The ROSSO (red) studio for two people is situated on the first floor, with a total of 30 sqm living space including a frameless bed 180x200cm with two high-quality mattresses 90x200cm. an integrated kitchen unit, a separate bathroom with glass shower cabin, toilet and bidet, and a small balcony (the guests of the adjacent apartment portico arrive along that balcony at their dwelling).
The studio has a very individual and cosy character, with old wood beams supporting the high-ceilinged roof-gable and an expansive view over the hills.
All windows have insect screens.
Bed linen, towels and kitchen equipment are available.
- WiFi/WLAN is available to our guests free of charge.
- Parking is free of charge.
- It is possible to order fresh bread for breakfast.
- It is possible to buy various homemade jams, pickled vegetables, dried fruits/vegetables, pesto, sugo and wine from the farm. Further we have depending upon season various fruits and vegetables from our garden.
- We help organise e-bikes for beautiful tours.
- Swimming pool with salt water treatment.
- Drinking water facility from which all guests may help themselves.
- For all lovers of smoothies and fresh juices: In the morning there is a juicer and an electric citrus juicer available at a central location in the Cascina, so that our guests can press or mix the fruits and vegetables they have bought or brought along for breakfast.
- If we have hobby chefs as guests who need additional equipment (blender, blender, slicer, vacuum cleaner, etc.) - we have (almost) everything available and can be hired.
- All apartments have a radio/CD device with smartphone connection (Bluetooth/USB cable).
- It is possible to wash laundry (5,00 € per wash cycle).
Availability and price
plus final cleaning/extra costs according to list
(see rental conditions).
"This is the place for friendly people, fantastic (slow) food and wine, charming historical villages and fantastic scenery. Thank you Alex and Andrea we are glad we found Cascina Grassi."