from April to November (other period possible on request)
Our Cascina Grassi is valued by our regular guests as a small, personally managed, extremely quiet recreational oasis. With us you can listen for hours in the summer the crickets, cicadas and bumblebees…
During the hot summer months from June to September, when all guests predominantly outside, resp. living with open windows,
We rent our apartments only to couples or to families with max. 1 child from 14 years, otherwise it is just too crowded and too restless in our Cascina.
Families with several or younger children are welcome in the pre-and post-season (April/May and October/November). We ask for your understanding.
Rates and Prices
Prices are per unit plus additionally charges mentioned below and are based on an occupancy of 2 persons. For bookings of at least 1 week, bathroom, bed and kitchen linen are included in the price (weekly change of towels). For shorter stays (3-6 nights) we charge 20,- EUR/person.
- Price/night: Basic cost per night for 2 persons (calculation basis for (additional) single days as well as for full weeks, but with unusual arrival/departure weekdays MO-FR).
- Price/week: The discounted weekly price (basic cost for 2 persons) is valid as a basis for bookings of full weeks (7, 14, 21 days) and is valid only for bookings with the usual arrival/departure days Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday which corresponds to the usual tenant change days for vacation apartments.
- Final cleaning costs: small apartments Bianco/Rosso 50 Euro each, Stalla/Principale/Portico/Casa a Sud 60 Euro each, Villetta Grassi 70 Euro
- additional charges for 3rd und 4th person in the larger apartments PORTICO, STALLA, CASA A SUD: each person 20,00 €/night
- heating: will be charged only when used (5,00 or 10,00 € per day)
- towels are changed weekly. If an additional change of linen is requested on site, we charge € 12.00 per person for bed linen and € 8.00 per person for bathroom/kitchen linen.
- dogs are allowed only in the apartments STALLA and CASA A SUD at an extra charge of 70,00 € per stay for cleaning
- WiFi / WLAN is available free of charge
- WiFi/WLAN is available free of charge to our guests.
- Parking spaces are free of charge.
- It is possible to buy various homemade jams, pickled vegetables, dried fruits/vegetables, pesto, sugo and wine from the farm. Furthermore, depending on the season, we have various fruits and vegetables from our garden.
- We are happy to help with the organisation to rent E-bikesfor nice tours.
- For all lovers of smoothies and fresh juices: In the mornings, a juicer and an electric citrus press are available at a central location in the Cascina on request, so that our guests can press or blend the fruits/vegetables they have bought/brought with them for breakfast.
- If we have hobby cooks as guests who need further equipment (blender, mixer, slicer, vacuum device for groceries, etc.) - we certainly have (almost) everything available and you are welcome to borrow it.
- All flats have a radio/CD device with smartphone connection (Bluetooth/USB cable).
- There is the possibility to do laundry (€ 5.00 will be charged per wash).
- Swimming pool with salt water treatment.
- Drinking water station in the group kitchen; we have a drinking water system which all guests are allowed to use. This way we can contribute to not having to buy so many plastic bottles.
1. The reservation should be made in writing, either by email or by post under acknowledgment that travel conditions in the following specified. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will send a confirmation including bank details by return.
2. We require a booking deposit of 30% of the total cost. This deposit is to be paid by IBAN-transfer and name and travel date should be indicated.
3. We ask to refer the guests the dwelling on the journey day between 16-18 p.m. and to free them to until 10.00 am.
4. Cancellation fees
With the cancellation of the reservation the booking deposit is not refundable.
Until 30 days before beginning of renting 50% of the basic rent will be charged.
Starting from 30 days will be charged 100%. If the renter find an alternative person, we don’t charge any extra-costs for the change.
Late arrival or early departure does not include the right to a refund or discount of the agreed price.
5. We expect no security payment on arrival, but would like to ask, if you should damage something, to complete the damage by your insurance.
6. Complaints have to be communicated to us during your stay.
7. The stay on our property takes place on your own danger.
8. The Cascina Grassi, Bubbio does not take over adhesion over suffered damage to persons, animals and mobile goods.
9. Area of jurisdiction is Acqui Terme.
We would like to point out that Cascina Grassi is NOT a hotel, which means for your stay that we do not provide automatic and free linen change as well as breakfast and food in general. Our idea is to offer accommodation units with atmosphere for self-catering and to be at your disposal for suggestions, tips and help of any kind.
For bookings of at least one week stay, your apartment will be provided with bed linen and towels. Towels are provided fresh weekly. Toilet paper is available for the start, but will not be replenished by us during your stay.
Smoking is only permitted on the large outdoor seating lounge or on the sunbathing lawn. Moderately also on the balconies on the 1st floor, respectively on the private terraces of Casa a Sud and/or Villetta GRASSI. However, smoking is not allowed on the covered seating areas on the ground floor (Stalla and Principale). The apartments are simply too close to each other and in the summer when everyone has the windows and doors open, it draws the smoke into all the other apartments (especially those on the floor above). Thank you for understanding.