HOLIDAY APARTMENT Stalla
The apartment STALLA is situated on the ground floor with a roofed-over terrace for outside dining. The terrace faces towards the inside centre square, the ‘piazza’ of the manor, close to the main terrace with a view into the countryside, with walnut trees and vineyards. This building formerly housed the stable of the manor and has a particular charm to it.On 50 square metres,
it features a living/dining room with integrated kitchen unit, a beautiful bedroom with chandelier and some original old wood furniture pieces, plus a large bathroom with glass shower cabin, toilet and bidet (towels and linen will be provided if required). This ground-floor apartment with a covered terrace is particularly well suited for families with children.
- WiFi/WLAN is available to our guests free of charge.
- Parking is free of charge.
- It is possible to order fresh bread for breakfast.
- It is possible to buy various homemade jams, pickled vegetables, dried fruits/vegetables, pesto, sugo and wine from the farm. Further we have depending upon season various fruits and vegetables from our garden.
- We help organise e-bikes for beautiful tours.
- Swimming pool with salt water treatment.
- Drinking water facility from which all guests may help themselves.
- For all lovers of smoothies and fresh juices: In the morning there is a juicer and an electric citrus juicer available at a central location in the Cascina, so that our guests can press or mix the fruits and vegetables they have bought or brought along for breakfast.
- If we have hobby chefs as guests who need additional equipment (blender, blender, slicer, vacuum cleaner, etc.) - we have (almost) everything available and can be hired.
- All apartments have a radio/CD device with smartphone connection (Bluetooth/USB cable).
- It is possible to wash laundry (5,00 € per wash cycle).
Availability and price
plus final cleaning/extra costs according to list
(see rental conditions).
Christy & Maarten from the Netherlands
"A wonderful spot in the middle of nowhere, at least for us as city slickers living downtown. Now we know again what stars mean, time flies and what silence is! Thanks a lot, see you again."