HOLIDAY APARTMENT Principale
The apartment PRINCIPALE is located on the first floor of the main house and has a separate entrance on the ground floor. The first bedroom (frameless bed 180x200cm with two high-quality mattresses 90x200cm) and the bathroom with glass shower cabin, toilet and bidet can be reached up the stairs on the right through a hallway.
All ceilings are slightly arched, following the typical old country style of the region. The floors are made of stone and the ambience is flooded with light due to the corner situation of the bedroom on the right, with built-in old wooden cupboard and typical furniture accessories from this country estate from ancient times.
- WiFi/WLAN is available to our guests free of charge.
- Parking is free of charge.
- It is possible to order fresh bread for breakfast.
- It is possible to buy various homemade jams, pickled vegetables, dried fruits/vegetables, pesto, sugo and wine from the farm. Further we have depending upon season various fruits and vegetables from our garden.
- We help organise e-bikes for beautiful tours.
- Swimming pool with salt water treatment.
- Drinking water facility from which all guests may help themselves.
- For all lovers of smoothies and fresh juices: In the morning there is a juicer and an electric citrus juicer available at a central location in the Cascina, so that our guests can press or mix the fruits and vegetables they have bought or brought along for breakfast.
- If we have hobby chefs as guests who need additional equipment (blender, blender, slicer, vacuum cleaner, etc.) - we have (almost) everything available and can be hired.
- All apartments have a radio/CD device with smartphone connection (Bluetooth/USB cable).
- It is possible to wash laundry (5,00 € per wash cycle).
Availability and price
plus final cleaning/extra costs according to list
(see rental conditions).
Andrew & Elisabeth (Dutch-Australian)
"Our stay was too short but very, very sweet. The accomodation, the surroundings, the service all add up to the perfect holiday. This was our first first time here, but absolutely not the last. We thank you for your hospitality."